miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

A nice photo :D

Hi!

Well, I don't have so much pictures :| . . . But I will show you a photo of my cat :P
I took this photo mmm almost two years ago, more or less. I took it because I wanted to have a photo of my cat in my cell phone :P, and this is one of almost twenty pictures that I took that day XD.


In the image you can see my cat lying on the living room carpet, it looks like if she had known that I will take a photo :P I like this photo because Moana (my cat :D) is looking straight at the camera and it seems that the light make a white line on her head and arm (it really seems that I prepared all for take this photograph! XD) I like it too because the photo looks like if it was an oil painting :D
I think that she really looks beautiful in this image :) I hope you like it :D

Bye!!

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Oli! You picture is very sweet! ^^ I have a cat too :)
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oli... the moana is very photogenic and beautiful too.
    I love cats :3

    Well, I see you
    bye :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. uuu is very beautiful your cat :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OOOOOOOOOOHH! I love cats! Is so beautiful, really. :)!
    I like her name! :)
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. juijjjj juiuuuu !!! hello oli!!!
    a cat is really wonderful! looks like my cat :D

    ResponderEliminar