jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

My opinion about . . .

Hi!, I'll give my point of view about some topics :P

-Owning exotic pets.
Well, I think that own an exotic pet is OK, only if the animal has a very good lifestyle and it's happy :)

-Violence on television.
Mmmm, I think that every day the violence showed on television is increasing, but how this violence affect in kids is responsibility of their parents in their growth.

-Fortune telling.
I think that the people who have study a very long time about this matter can practice this activity (like "see the future" reading the "Tarot cards") and no the persons who just saw it in somewhere and say that their are "expert" in the matter :| . . . :P

-Climate change.
Well, about this theme, mmmmm, :| I think that human is the responsible, because all of this was produced by all of the waste that is produce by factories, radioactive plants, etc. All of this components are involved in the climate change.

-Recycling.
This is the best action that people can put into practice :D, they can help to clean our planet and take advantage of this :P

Mmm . . . . :| . . . just that :P

Bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Oli! About the exotic animals I think the same :). About fortune telling I don´t believe too much about this topic :P.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi olililla, i read your opinion, and I think is very important recycling in the world, but the people don´t think in the future of the childs.
    I think that your opinions are very cool!
    and...
    I see you
    bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi oli !!!!! your topic are similar to mine :D is very interesting the topic "Fortune telling" ,many opinion by topic :)

    ResponderEliminar