martes, 5 de junio de 2012

Dog breeds!

Hi!

Well, I have to speak about two dog breeds (D: I like so many kinds of dogs!! it's really hard talk about only two breeds ): )

First I'll talk about the POODLE (Standart Poodle) because I have one :P They are very clever and happy dogs, their fur is very curly and it grows so much (we have to take him -my dog- every month to the "canine hairdresser" D: but in winter just once each one month approximately, because of the cold :P)
They are great with the kids, they love play with them :D they can swim very well, they are very loyal and faithful :)


The second type of dog that I choose is the CHIHUAHUA, because . . . They are so cute!! :P, they are very small (they are the smallest of the dog breeds :P) and affectionate. This race have being transform for a long time to become to a little and beautiful dog that is perfect for lonely persons. They always will try to deffend their owners, although they are so much bigger than them :D.

Aren't they cute?



Well, that is all :D, I hope that you like them too :)

Bye!!

6 comentarios:

  1. I dont like the chiguagua is the violent animal and you eyes is the crazy

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Alex ( olivia's dog) is very very beauty in comparation with the poodle on the photography, I like very much the "chihuahua" is a dog with face of the little mouse u.u
    Well
    I see you
    bye !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi olivia.. I have a poodle too (my mom is the owner) well, they are very clever and friendly... bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Oli! I like the Standart Poodle too but I like more the Poodle Toy ^^.
    I see you tomorrow ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello olii !!!
    I really do not like the poodle,
    are very aggressive and are not cute,
    look like sheep XD
    the chihuahuas are beautiful !:D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hollo Olivia! I like poodle, but specefically I like black poodle.
    I don't like chihuahuas, because I remember a movie of chihuahuas that I don't like
    bye

    ResponderEliminar