martes, 24 de abril de 2012

I LOVE MY CELLPHONE!

I think that my favourite piece of technology is my cellphone :P. I got it in my birthday of the year before last, my mom and dad gave it to me :).
I use it every day, every hour, every time :P. It's very useful (at least for my) whit this i can call my mom, my dad, my brother and my friends. if there is an emergency I can call them and be informed of every thing that could be happening.
My cellphone (like the most of the cellphones) has so many applications like calculator, games, clock, chronometer, camera, I can keep music, videos and very important information (like documents for the university) into it.
If I don't have it, i don't know what I can do! D:, if I can't call anyone, I won't know how they are or D: . . . . I don't know :( . . . . 


 
I LOVE MY CELLPHONE! :D

4 comentarios:

  1. i love my cell phone too!
    the cell phone is the life now!
    greeting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. cell phone !!! jajajaj my cell is very old but is really efficient! bye !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi olivia how are you?
    I think that the cell phone is very useful but i don`t like my cell phone haha xD
    Bye i see you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oliii! My favorite piece of technology is cellphone too! This is very important for me because I can call my family and friends :P.
    Bye!!!!

    ResponderEliminar