Hi! I'm Olivia Salinas Silva, I was born in Santiago, Chile. At the elementary school, I studied in Colegio Halley. Later I completed the high school at Colegio Camilo Henríquez. Now I'm studying at Universidad de Chile, in the Veterinary Medicine program.
I live with my mother, my father, my brother, my grand mother and my pets, they are a cat called Moana, a Dog called Alex and my brother has a hamster called Moca. Sometimes my Aunt comes to visit us, she comes from San Antonio.
I like to read, knit, draw, paint, make handicrafts, also I like to go to the cinema with my friends or just see movies in my house or in my friend's house.In a future I like to travel along Chile, because I want to know all my country.

Hi olivia your life is very interesting , i have the privileges of meet at your family and you , thank for your friendship .. greetings
ResponderEliminarYou have many pets! I like it. I had a hamster called Groso.
ResponderEliminarBye!
hello oli :) very creative them names of your pets jajja moca and moana ? jajajja bye!! I see you
ResponderEliminar